Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Velar Cup Holder Cover

47K views 62 replies 36 participants last post by  chc240 
#1 ·
For Sale Velar Cup Holder Cover ........ more photo's and comments in members gallery (Under Cup Holder Cover)

Cover in stock @ £28.95 including storage bag and UK P & P...........for other countries please ask for quote
Cover only available on this forum
If interested please email mike.gurd3@tiscali.co.uk
Motor vehicle Automotive design Camera lens Car Vehicle
Automotive design Car Digital camera Camera lens Reflex camera

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Just received my cover today , the day after ordering. Beautifully made solid and professional job ..will absolutely compliment the interior of any Velar. I was just about to look on ebay for a felt pouch to put it in when not in use as the postman rang delivering the item. To my delight the cover is supplied in a felt pouch!

Really pleased with the cover ...just need the velar now !!!!! :D :D

A fast and professional service and superb item.

Thanks Mike

#7 ·
Hi Mike. Also received my cover earlier this week. Great product, quickly delivery and really well packages. Thanks again.

#8 ·
H Enrico
I have been trying to send you an email about your enquiry for a velar cup holder cover But they keep being returned if you are still interested e mail me again or PM and I will try and send again THe price to Italy is £31.25 GBP
Regards Mike

#12 ·
Got mine in the mail yesterday.

I still don't have the car so can't comment on the fit, but it looks and feels great, and comes in a very nice pouch to keep it from getting scratches when not in use.

Speedy delivery and great quality, I am super happy. Thanks a lot Mike!

#13 ·
I also got mine, very nicely packaged, great quality and received within 24hrs, thanks.
Now where is the car to go with it?, oh yeah just 36 more hours!!

#14 ·
Just ordered mine :D

#17 ·
Just got mine in the post, as others have said very speedy process, the cover is lovely too :D

#21 ·
Ordered mine last week. Came very quickly. Well packaged. Nice pouch. Well made and fitted perfectly.

Only comment is isn't flush with the rest of the similar gloss black surfaces. I stuck some felt pads underneath that brought it to flush.

Looks great. :D

#24 ·
Excellent product Mike provides here, good quality and quick service, from the enquiry I made to see if they were still available to delivery was less than 24 hours.

Really pleasant service and the cover improves the Velar interior!

Highly recommend.

#25 ·
I purchased one of these covers from Mike for my Velar that I collected a couple of weeks ago and am absolutely delighted with it, perfect match and perfect fit too - Shame Range Rover dont fit them as standard!

Highly recommended - really nice storage pouch to put the cover in too when removed

Attachments

#26 ·
I just received one from Mike and couldn't be more pleased. They are well made and along with the little feet make the interior that much neater. Perfect match and don't understand why JLR didn't design a cover themselves.
The ordering was simple and delivery next day, Mike was exemplary! Nice one Mike, great job and thanks for thinking of this idea ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.