Range Rover Velar Forum banner

New Arrival

7K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  KRG 
#1 ·
Well after what seemed an eternity (but was only a few weeks), the car has arrived!

Swmbo will be very happy as she's sick of watching YouTube reviews of the car, me quoting from the on line manual and so on.

Initial impressions are very favourable, and certainly handles better than a Full Fat or RRS. But not as smooth as the FF .

Love the sound system, quality and fit of the interior and so far my fingers are firmly crossed when I say the infotainment unit too.

Corris Grey D300 First Edition.

Hoping to post photos but files seem to be too big, will work on them and add later...but you all know what it looks like anyway :lol:

#3 ·
Welcome! Nice choice of spec. One trick for pics on the forum is to email yourself them from your phone and choose "large" instead of "original" if you're on an iPhone as that will resize them. If you're on a Mac, open photos in Preview, select export and drag the slider to limit size to 2mb max. Not an Android/PC guy, but similar process using other tools.

Looking forward to seeing! Enjoy the drive.

#4 ·
Thanks for that tip @p380, need to go to shops now but will try to play around when I get back. Mac household here too &#x1f44d-1f3fb;

I could actually walk to the local supermarket but there's another one 10 miles away so sounds like a good excuse to go out in the car 😂

#6 ·
"Just popping out for a pint of milk love"

I too, or the wife, can relate to the endless youtube reviews and online I-guide, bless her...

Fingers crossed on the infortainment, mine has just had update and I'm not going to comment and tempt fate

#8 ·
Ok, I've played around with the pictures and ended up using an image resizing app (free but has annoying ads....might have to pay the £2.99 to get rid of them!)

So here we go&#x1f44d-1f3fb;

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Swmbo getting excited at the grand unveiling at the dealers (I tried to video it but it was too quick!)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.