Velar First Edition now in FULL Leather

The place to discuss everything else..
Nsota

Velar First Edition now in FULL Leather

Post by Nsota » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:24 pm

After complaining that "First Edition" left a lot of areas in cheap plastic, I had it corrected and covered 100% in fine italian nappa leather!!

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6459.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

IMG_6456.jpg

RR Velar First Edition Silicon Silver

boess001

Re: Velar First Edition now in FULL Leather

Post by boess001 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi Nsota,

I like this. Please tell me the price of it and where it has be done.
I' m living in Belgium, but maybe it is interesting to compare.

Thanks.

Peter

P380NarvikEclipse

Post by P380NarvikEclipse » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Nicely done! That's definitely a first for forum members.
‘18 RR Velar R-Dynamic SE P380, Narvik Black wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF, Eclipse interior and a number of extras

Nsota

Post by Nsota » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello Peter!
I am living in Romania for now. For this job, 2 cow hides were used (abt 10 sqm Italian finest Nappa) costing Eur 750 and workmanship was Eur 1250 so a total of Eur 2000. The result is how First edition should have looked... in my opinion.
I was (and still are) a Porsche customer for the last 20 years so I am used to high standards.
If Velar should have used top quality plastic for the lower parts, I wouldn’t have objected, but I hope you agree that plastic as is looks cheap..
Hope you can find a good tuner in Belgium.
RR Velar First Edition Silicon Silver

boess001

Post by boess001 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi Nsota, thanks for imformation.
Nice to know that you' re from Romania. Because I also use to live in Greece (Island of Lefkada) a few months a year. I always meet some people from Romania. Even better, I negociate with a Romania couple about selling my house to them over there.
I bought my Velar november last year, probably the second edtion, with Silicon, black top, 22'' wheels and Ebony Luxtec holstery andEbony suèd. and I' m really statisfied about the upholstery. It looks and feels very comfortable, but honestly I prefer the full leather version.
So it is good to know what your price is and for sur here in Belgium are very good tuners.
I wonder what the will offer me.

I recently drove my car through France, Switzerlands, Italy and Greece and especially the Italian and Greek people love that car very much.

Enjoy your car.
regards,
Peter

Velar Vlicho_05-18.jpg

Velarian

Post by Velarian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:47 am

boess001 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:05 pm
Hi Nsota, thanks for imformation.
Nice to know that you' re from Romania. Because I also use to live in Greece (Island of Lefkada) a few months a year. I always meet some people from Romania. Even better, I negociate with a Romania couple about selling my house to them over there.
I bought my Velar november last year, probably the second edtion, with Silicon, black top, 22'' wheels and Ebony Luxtec holstery andEbony suèd. and I' m really statisfied about the upholstery. It looks and feels very comfortable, but honestly I prefer the full leather version.
So it is good to know what your price is and for sur here in Belgium are very good tuners.
I wonder what the will offer me.

I recently drove my car through France, Switzerlands, Italy and Greece and especially the Italian and Greek people love that car very much.

Enjoy your car.
regards,
Peter
You are the first one I see with those special rims! Really love them - zeer mooie velgen :D
D180 R-Dynamic SE MY19 - Corris Grey - Pano Sunroof

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”