Rockar purchase advice

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Barachus

Rockar purchase advice

Post by Barachus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 pm

hi guys
looking to buy a P300 of Rockar, i see they offer a slightly lower apr on pcp than the dealers
anyone used them before? anything I should be aware of?

also does air suspension provide a lower ride height, or its only lower when parked?
any advice will be appreciated

Yip-man

Re: Rockar purchase advice

Post by Yip-man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi

Air will give a 10mm lower when above 55mph. But basically same height as springs at lower speeds.

Also air gives a lift in off-road conditions when needed.

As mentioned you have access height when off.

Marto27

Post by Marto27 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Has anyone else purchased from Rockar?

Any good? Any problems? Their discounts and interest rates are better than anything I can find on CarWow or local dealers.

However I did spec up a car and it said delivery in 52 week......

Barachus

Post by Barachus » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Did you try taking your Rockar quote to your local dealer?

My dealer matched the rockar quote by bringing down their apr and increasing their discount
This was after they first pretended to not even know rockar existed, I had to pull up the site on my phone :lol:
Last edited by Barachus on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobG

Post by RobG » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Also air suspension lot smoother ride. My main reason and no need for side step as it lowers 40ish mm access height.

LeoLondon

Post by LeoLondon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Rockar have been great, 52 weeks hm, I’d call them, they are super friendly and always get back to you with answers, unlike some dealers, namely Stratstones, their discounts are transparent and APR competitive, not as good as Stratstones APR but close and you are not restricted to trim and engine size as is with Stratstones, you also don’t have to pay the options up front, they can be built into the finance. Depending on where you live they have showrooms with test drives (by yourself) and then you configure everything online. Don’t be put off by the online thing, seems to be the way forward, lookers is also about to launch online, I guess it’s where they make the savings and therefore can offer upfront discounts.
There are about to be job losses at JLR this might affect lead times, I’d look into that further. In any case I only have good things to say about Rockar and would never deal with a showroom again!!
R-Dynamic HSE 3.0 D300, Corris Grey, Blk Pack, Eb Windsor, Sliding P Roof, Blk Con Roof, Priv Gls, HUD, Meridian 1600W, Drv Ass Pack, Clim Pack, Config Amb Lights, Illum Trd Plates, Pwr Sockets Rear, Conv Pack, Htd wheel, 21" Blk Gloss Wheels

LeoLondon

Post by LeoLondon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:48 pm

IMG_0228.JPG

pic from Rockar showroom Westfield Stratford City London
R-Dynamic HSE 3.0 D300, Corris Grey, Blk Pack, Eb Windsor, Sliding P Roof, Blk Con Roof, Priv Gls, HUD, Meridian 1600W, Drv Ass Pack, Clim Pack, Config Amb Lights, Illum Trd Plates, Pwr Sockets Rear, Conv Pack, Htd wheel, 21" Blk Gloss Wheels

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”