Lower Mounted Screen brightness

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
ronniewales

Lower Mounted Screen brightness

Post by ronniewales » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 pm

My 1st time out tonight in the dark and i cannot find a way of lowering the brightness of the lower mounted screen.
Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE , Yulong White, 22" Wheels, Head up Display, Pano Sun Roof with Black Contrast Roof, Surround Camera

Yip-man

Re: Lower Mounted Screen brightness

Post by Yip-man » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 pm

^ I don’t think you can. Well I’m not too sure. I have not tried but when you adjust the brightness in settings ( display) does it adjust both ?

I run with the black background rather than white. I find this is good when it’s dark. Not sure if you have it set to white background which could be a little bright at night?

ronniewales

Post by ronniewales » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm

no top screen i set to auto and goes black at night and white in the day but cannot seem to change brightness of middle screen
Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE , Yulong White, 22" Wheels, Head up Display, Pano Sun Roof with Black Contrast Roof, Surround Camera

makse

Post by makse » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:17 pm

Below the handbrake lever are the button for the rear tailgate and also for the instrument illumination. Push to bring the small dial out and then turn anticlockwise to reduce the brightness. This also included the lower screen.
R-Dynamic SE D240 in Corris Grey with Light Oyster leather/Ebony suede cloth, sliding pano, 21" Satin Grey wheels, air suspension, deployable steps, and a few other options :)

ronniewales

Post by ronniewales » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Thank you i will give that a go

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”