Re: Phase 5 update now available

Post by marcocarnevali » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:58 pm

SpokenHands wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm
Richie.A wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 am
@spokenhands
GT-C..... wow, good for you.
The Velar is my wife's car. I get to drive it infrequently!!

@PCheaven

You are right - the new software release delayed a week so been re-booked in for 4 weeks later. Will allow the rest of you to get it first to let me know what's wrong with it, staying on 18C till then. :D

@Marco

Seen some pictures and it looks grim - flat graphics that are supposed to be modern according to my friend in NGI
Oh that's cool, could you send me those pictures?? Really curios. Still can't install it via SOTA :(

MITO

Post by MITO » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:04 pm

marcocarnevali wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:58 pm
SpokenHands wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm
Richie.A wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 am
@spokenhands
GT-C..... wow, good for you.
The Velar is my wife's car. I get to drive it infrequently!!

@PCheaven

You are right - the new software release delayed a week so been re-booked in for 4 weeks later. Will allow the rest of you to get it first to let me know what's wrong with it, staying on 18C till then. :D

@Marco

Seen some pictures and it looks grim - flat graphics that are supposed to be modern according to my friend in NGI
Oh that's cool, could you send me those pictures?? Really curios. Still can't install it via SOTA :(
Assume this is referring to the car images in the driving mode selection menu on the lower screen? They changed them a few versions ago (18D?) to something far more boring vs the beautiful images on the earlier software. FWIW I have 19A2 (via SOTA thanks to it being enabled for me by a forum member) and it's otherwise worked great for me.

Richie.A

Post by Richie.A » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Yes unfortunately all the graphics from car modes have changed. The new ones are ugly indeed.

@spokenhands
That's very cool.
  • 2007 Mustang V6 Conv
  • 2010 RR Sport HSE SC
  • 2012 Audi A6
  • 2018 RR Velar P380 First Edition

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”