New Member Potential Order

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
CookieMonster

Re: New Member Potential Order

Post by CookieMonster » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 am

Stevier wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm
I came across it by looking at their website, was a deal for the R dynamic SE and R dynamic available. they put me through to Newcastle land rover which was the closet to me and they came back with £1500 deposit £499 a month for a narvik black R dynamic SE D180 with pan roof, privacy glass, extended leather & ambient lighting, also extended the annual mileage from 6k to 8k.
I looked at the previous £429 offer but found out on the last day so didn't have time to move forwards with it. I am coming from an m135i (so similar to the S3) and do wonder if the performance drop off would bother me over the 4 year term once the "newness" had worn off. Of course this is traded off against many other plus points.

I have also been considering the £439 deal. Have you worked out if the cost of the extras, paint roof etc is discounted or is it just on top (1500 deposit + 47 * the additional £60 = 4320)?

I think from memory pan roof is about 1100, paint about 650 and tints around 350 so around 2100 for that bunch of options. Not sure how much lighting, leather and increased mileage is worth?

Stevier

Post by Stevier » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:07 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 am
Stevier wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:04 pm
I came across it by looking at their website, was a deal for the R dynamic SE and R dynamic available. they put me through to Newcastle land rover which was the closet to me and they came back with £1500 deposit £499 a month for a narvik black R dynamic SE D180 with pan roof, privacy glass, extended leather & ambient lighting, also extended the annual mileage from 6k to 8k.
I looked at the previous £429 offer but found out on the last day so didn't have time to move forwards with it. I am coming from an m135i (so similar to the S3) and do wonder if the performance drop off would bother me over the 4 year term once the "newness" had worn off. Of course this is traded off against many other plus points.

I have also been considering the £439 deal. Have you worked out if the cost of the extras, paint roof etc is discounted or is it just on top (1500 deposit + 47 * the additional £60 = 4320)?

I think from memory pan roof is about 1100, paint about 650 and tints around 350 so around 2100 for that bunch of options. Not sure how much lighting, leather and increased mileage is worth?
That was my main concern mate, I have it mapped so it’s pushing 400bhp. I’m hoping the comfort and more luxery interior won’t make me miss it too much.

Ambient lighting was £205 and £625 for extended leather total options was £2955 OTR was £58,450 the dealer came back with £507 a month based on that with 6k miles but that wasn’t enough for me so got it to 8k per annum and the dealer came back with £499 a month! I’m just waiting for the paperwork to come through and firm all the figures up and place the order as i think that’s a not bad deal.

CookieMonster

Post by CookieMonster » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm

I would like to try a petrol to see if it feels more responsive than the diesel. Problem is all the deals are on the base diesel.

If I could get the base petrol for the same £439 I would be very interested.

Return to “Introductions”