Collected today

Post pictures of your Range Rover Velar here
Steve_P

Collected today

Post by Steve_P » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Some might recall I cancelled my order because the delivery was delayed more than 6 weeks; although the system said that the build date was 'November 23rd' with expected delivery mid December, only 3 days after cancelling the order, the car turned up. So, we renegotiated the deal and today I collected her.

It's a D180 SE in Indus Silver, equipped with cooled / heated seats, configurable ambient lighting, heated windscreen, premium exterior packet (really sets off the rear nicely), electrical towbar, head up display plus a few other goodies. As others have said, coming from an X4 3.0d I've been pleasantly surprised by the performance, am more than happy.

Apple Car Play works a treat, in terms of electronic capabilities, the car is so much more reliable than the old F26 Beemer - the iPhone would regularly 'forget' which song it was playing from a playlist and suddenly revert to playing the songs in alphabetical order :x

Here's a couple of pics close to Frankfurt Airport.....

a040796a-f89b-4ca1-ad5e-9177ce4655b6.JPG

2d92decf-caf6-4493-80b9-0bbcfca49035.JPG

Pcheaven

Re: Collected today

Post by Pcheaven » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Very nice.
R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting, remote seat release,heated steering wheel

Return to “Members Gallery”