Collected today

Post pictures of your Range Rover Velar here
Steve_P

Collected today

Post by Steve_P » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Some might recall I cancelled my order because the delivery was delayed more than 6 weeks; although the system said that the build date was 'November 23rd' with expected delivery mid December, only 3 days after cancelling the order, the car turned up. So, we renegotiated the deal and today I collected her.

It's a D180 SE in Indus Silver, equipped with cooled / heated seats, configurable ambient lighting, heated windscreen, premium exterior packet (really sets off the rear nicely), electrical towbar, head up display plus a few other goodies. As others have said, coming from an X4 3.0d I've been pleasantly surprised by the performance, am more than happy.

Apple Car Play works a treat, in terms of electronic capabilities, the car is so much more reliable than the old F26 Beemer - the iPhone would regularly 'forget' which song it was playing from a playlist and suddenly revert to playing the songs in alphabetical order :x

Here's a couple of pics close to Frankfurt Airport.....

a040796a-f89b-4ca1-ad5e-9177ce4655b6.JPG

2d92decf-caf6-4493-80b9-0bbcfca49035.JPG

Pcheaven

Re: Collected today

Post by Pcheaven » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Very nice.
I-Pace First Edition. Photon Red

Gone : R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting

Return to “Members Gallery”