Leasing Company Blocking Remote App

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Trap2164

Re: Leasing Company Blocking Remote App

Post by Trap2164 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 pm

I am leasing the car thru Arval, arranged by Pink Car Leasing. for two years. Car being delivered tomorrow so will soon see if the app works

mapearce

Post by mapearce » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 pm

My Velar is leased and I have complete remote access and control. JLR set it up on collection day.
🇸🇪 MY20 Range Rover Velar P250 SE - Fuji

Noc101

Post by Noc101 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Probably worth highlighting that there is a difference between PCP (where you are likely to be the registered keeper) and PCH where the leasing company/funder is the registered keeper which applies to the OP.

Good luck with the car, please do share pics. I also got a similar deal through Pink and mine is due end of the month.

Trap2164

Post by Trap2164 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Well car arrived from Pink Car Leasing / Arval today, thanks to original poster who hi-lighted the Velar HSE deal. Am very pleased car was as described just no book pack which driver said there should have been but Arval say they don't have one now?? Also as they said whilst I can get the app on my phone the in car app will not recognise my email so phone app still shows all the old data, it is still in there compound in Aldershot with delivery mileage. Not sure what I can do to activate

RR Compressed.jpg

Kevshep

Post by Kevshep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Drop into your local dealership and ask them to do it for you .
P250 r dynamic s kaikoura stone ebony/ oyster Seats ,privacy glass , parking pack, mgp alloy calliper covers . Akropovik tailpipe tips.bmc performance airfilter element.

Cobaltblue

Post by Cobaltblue » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:40 pm

RichWilkie
Technically The DVLA emphasizes that the person who is named on the registration document, which is sometimes also known as a V5 document, may not necessarily be the owner and that a V5 is not proof of ownership. It may be a PCP but I'm not the owner...the car can be taken from me should I fail to pay the monthly arrangement.

Trap2164

Post by Trap2164 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:47 pm

As recommended by someone earlier in thread went to Guy Salmon LR today and they unlocked the app so I can now use in car. There is a secret menu they said but wouldn't let me see how to login, they said no idea why it was locked ;-) so good now

tspdavey

Leasing Company Blocking Remote App

Post by tspdavey » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:01 am

Lex leaser here. Use apps no prob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anil12

Post by Anil12 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Hi i am due mine in a few weeks via Pink leasing/Arval so hope i have no problems as picking up at a port in Scotland then back to N Ireland.

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”