All Range Rover Velar related discussions
djmodifyd

Re: New Software

Post by djmodifyd » Tue May 29, 2018 9:23 pm

KRG wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:03 pm
djmodifyd wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:45 pm
so far I've noticed one small problem. Sometimes when I start the vehicle the HVAC defaults to "LO". Not everytime...not sure if this will fix itself or not. So far everything else has been great.

Mine did this for a day then corrected itself.
seems like mine did too after all!

Milky400

Post by Milky400 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:54 am

Joe wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 pm
absolutely! reject the Focus 😂
🤪 :lol:

sddawson

Post by sddawson » Wed May 30, 2018 7:40 am

Has anyone had any success using the iPhone Do Not Disturb While Driving feature? I have it set to go into that mode when connected to Bluetooth, but it never happens with either my Velar or my Discovery Sport. However, I recently connected my phone to 2 different cars (one a loaner Discovery Sport which didn't have the Incontrol Touch Pro system, the other a loaner Corolla), and it worked flawlessly. Something else that's wrong with the software on these cars?

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed May 30, 2018 12:51 pm

And the iPhone was only connected to the Velar via bluetooth? doesn't seem like a Velar related problem. Most likely it's the iOS detecting, if it's not connected via USB.

sddawson

Post by sddawson » Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Correct - connected via Bluetooth. With Do Not Disturb While Driving set to the Bluetooth option, it's supposed to activate itself whenever it detects a bluetooth connection to a car. And that's exactly what happened with the non-pro Discovery Sport and the Corolla. But with my Pro Discovery Sport and Velar it doesn't activate when it connects to the car via Bluetooth. I'm thinking that it's something to do with the Bluetooth profile the Pro systems present. Maybe there's a profile that says it's actually a car, and these 2 vehicles are presenting themselves as something else. Shooting in the dark here though! Be interested to see if anyone else can reproduce this using different cars.

m.tonetti

Post by m.tonetti » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 am

Someone has the document associated with the bulletin LTB01108v3 (ICTP phase 3)?
Thanks in advance.

m.tonetti

Post by m.tonetti » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:30 pm

On my Velar the navigation map in driver display does not work properly!
Sometimes the map change to display a profile view of the Velar and not go back to the map!

sddawson

Post by sddawson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Common problem. Haven’t seen it since I had the phase 3 software installed.

AndreaZangani

Post by AndreaZangani » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 pm

sddawson wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 pm
Common problem. Haven’t seen it since I had the phase 3 software installed.
After updating to phase 3 (which has siolved quite a lot of issues) I've lost the comfort access feature, it dosen't work anymore.

sddawson

Post by sddawson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 pm

AndreaZangani wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 pm
After updating to phase 3 (which has siolved quite a lot of issues) I've lost the comfort access feature, it dosen't work anymore.
Do you mean how the seat and steering wheel slide away when you get in and out? If so, that’s still working for me. So strange how one update works differently for different cars. Maybe different hardware versions or something. My dealer tells me there is a further applicable update, which I’m scheduled to have done soon. I’ll try to get details of exactly what it’s called when the time comes. Phase 3 is much better for me, but still the odd glitch - screen froze once, the watermark artwork behind dab radio stations on the dash display doesn’t always change with the station, and it thought the phone was connected once when the phone said it wasn’t.

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”